The Friendly North Inn respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website, when you contact our reservations, or when you interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data and to keep it secure.
Types of Personal Data We Collect
Information you provide to us:
- your full name and contact information, passport and visa information;
- your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
- any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
- your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels and services;
- any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
- process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and in person check in and check out;
- fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer) and vendors (e.g. credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programmes);
- provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your inquiries and requests for information and services.
Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data:
- between and among Charan Jeath Singh Group of Companies and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
- with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
- with anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer)
- with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Third Party Sites
Last updated: 23rd October, 2019